If you are planning to transport hazardous goods such as chemicals or high-pressure flammable materials, compliance to stringent dangerous goods vehicle requirements is non-negotiable.
When transporting dangerous goods, it is imperative that you transport these goods in a compliant vehicle. Failure to do so, could place the health and safety of employees, as well as the community, at risk. There is also a high probability of being fined for failure to comply with the various road regulations.
Value Truck Rental in conjunction with Freightpak, offers Transportation of all classes of Dangerous Goods in accordance with the requirements of the National Road Traffic Act, SANS codes and other Legislation governing the transportation of Dangerous Goods.
Value Truck Rental vehicles are equipped with the following items, making our Rental vehicles one of the best options to transport your dangerous goods:
• All vehicles are licenced for transporting dangerous goods
• Each vehicle is fitted with isolator switches and fire extinguishers
• Vehicles have visible dangerous goods boards and brackets
• Fire permits and First aid kits are supplied with every vehicle
• Our drivers are trained and specialize in dangerous goods transport
• We have a large Hazchem fleet ranging from 1ton to 8tonne light delivery vehicles, drop-side trucks, panel-vans and curtain-sides
If you would like to ensure that you are transporting your dangerous goods responsibly with compliant vehicles, then get in touch with us.
Please note, we do not supply tipper trucks